We are able to provide a wide range of courses tailored to your specific needs. These courses vary between 3 hours (Executive Fast Track) to three days (deep dives).
- Introduction to Holonomics
- Energy Canvas
- Upgrading Leadership Skills and Systems Thinking for the New Economy
- Conscious Leadership
- Change Management and Organisational Transformation
- The Strategic Role of Human Resources: A Systemic Vision
- Systemic Project Management
- Happiness in Organisations
- Customer Experiences with Soul
- Diversity in Organisations: In Partnership with Empower Women Brazil
- Immersion in Holonomics
- Capra Course (Private Editions)
Our courses are designed to dovetail into your business change projects. Please contact us to find out how we can help you and your team develop clearer business strategies, develop new business opportunities, improve your customer experience and develop sustainable, resilient and authentic organisations.
Executive Book Club
The Executive Book Club has been created to allow forward-thinking business executives to enjoy profound conversations with the finest business, scientific and creative minds of both past and present, curated and facilitated by Simon Robinson, a British business thinker and consultant. It will provide an exclusive and unprecedented opportunity to explore some of the most potent books relating to business, leadership, innovation and creativity, developing advanced thinking, critical analysis and creativity from an international perspective.
Fritjof Capra’s Capra Course: Private Editions
Capra Course is a new on-line course from Fritjof Capra which provides people with the conceptual tools to understand the nature of our systemic problems and to recognize the systemic solutions that are being developed by individuals and organizations around the world. We are able to offer private editions of this course for universities, colleges, businesses and organisations.